FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hart to leave?

Tree

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with all the responses so far. It would be a shame if that was indeed the case as he has always been a useful midfielder who gives 100%.

I can certainly understand that he must be under a fair amount of stress recently, so perhaps it might be best for all concerned if he was allowed to take a little time off to sort out recent events in his personal life and if necessary 'mend fences' behind the scenes rather than lost to football altogether.

-note to posters- can we please be careful of exactly what is said in this thread about 'recent events'. this matter is still before the courts and as much as we do not want to delete any postings we have to be very careful about what is allowed. 

-note to posters- can we please be careful of exactly what is said in this thread about 'recent events'. this matter is still before the courts and as much as we do not want to delete any postings we have to be very careful about what is allowed.   
didnt it say in the courier on friday he had been charged with possesion? although he pleaded not guilty,the police must have some evidence to prove/or think they can prove something,so the club have also told us lies,stating it wasnt true when stories 1st broke

It'll be a real waste if this is true.

Hart was excellent when he got his chance at the end of last season, and was the one bright spark in the Rangers game this year. He's unlucky not to be starting each week.

I couldn't give a ***** what he does in his personal life, I'm only concerned with how he performs on the pitch.

He has been charged with an offence. He has plead not guilty to that offence. The onus is on the crown to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is in fact guilty of that offence. until a verdict has been handed down or he changes his plea he must be regarded as innocent and we must watch what we say in the matter. Remember .... guilty is only one of three possible verdicts in Scotland.

As for the club telling us lies - I believe you are incorrect. They did not state he was guilty or innocent, they said they had received assurances from the player (who has plead not guilty) and would allow the process to run its course before saying anything else. They, like us, have to watch what they say too. 

Isn't this supposed to be a free country???  :023:

Yup...

- You're free to post what you like.

- We're free to remove it if we don't like it, think it may be sub-judice, or might get the site into trouble.

- Parties involved are free to sue your a55 (or charge you with a criminal offence) if you say anything damaging or which may effect the outcome of any pending case.

- Parties involved could also sue our A55es (or charge us with a criminal offence) if we dont take reasonable steps to remove offending posts

- We're free to remove the privileges of any user who causes us more hassle than it's worth.

I think that about covers it  :001:

ok - lets get back on topic here.

A valid thread has been posted and I have quite simply made the point at the bottom of my own first posting that users need to be careful of what they say because of ongoing legal matters.

We will do our best not to close this thread but its ultimate fate is in your hands.

If we have to post a disclaimer or explanation of our rationale every few postings then it becomes more trouble than its worth and it will be closed. if it turns into a debate about the Scottish legal system then we will split that off into the AG forum .... 

We should all be supporting Ritchie..!!  if he has made a mistake,  he is not the first and won't be the last...

I just hope he has got good personal council... if this situation is handled correctly (irrespective of the legal outcome) it should not mean the end of his football career.

Graham

Lets not let the backward small town mentality of Inverness City.. win out on this for gawd sake..!!!

I would say that Hart is the best attacking midfielder we have available at present.

I also believe he may have been unhappy at ICT for quite some time now due to the lack of football he has been getting.  It all started while Brewster was here and their seemed to be a clash of personalities, Hart also has an arrogant streak in him that quite often rubs people up the wrong way IMO, but nobody's perfect and it's what he does on the pitch that interests me most.

I believe CC may have had plans to make better use of him but I can't help thinking that their is only so much a person can take and a time comes when you have to walk away for your own good.  If he does go, then I hope it is his own decision and it is made for the right reasons.

^ If you are reffering to Duncan Shearer, (a thread I also started) I heard Christie threw his toys out of his pram about the possibility of Shearer returning so it was laid to rest. Isnt this the point of a rumour mill, to post rumours? Thats why it isnt called the Definately Going To Happen forum