FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hamilton has been released from St Mirren and given he worked under TB and MM i wouldnt be suprised to see him here next season.

Guest Mahonio

I would like to see him here to form a partnership with Foran (if he stays) or Rooney if Foran doesn't stay with Barrowman getting a full game every so often giving all our strikers game time.

Who else has been released striker wise because i feel this is where we're light and Midfield meaning we should be looking for these positions and a new sub Goalie, what about Soutar?

a new sub Goalie

Thats a BIG thing alot of fans on this are for getting about. Esson ??? no one knows whats happening with him. So we should be at least looking for another 2 keepers

Anyone?

Rene Higuita

Edited by Renegade

a new sub Goalie

Thats a BIG thing alot of fans on this are for getting about. Esson ??? no one knows whats happening with him. So we should be at least looking for another 2 keepers

Anyone?

Rene Higuita

He'd also solve our striker problem too.... he's got a cracking goal-scoring record according to Wikipedia!

I see at his last club he scored 5 goals in 12 appearances. Just imagine the fun of Lionel on the left, Tokers on the right and big Rene down the middle. He's in the managerial staff at Real Valladoid just now but he might come here. He may be 42 but that doesn't matter, he'd be great.

Jim Hamilton has been released from St Mirren and given he worked under TB and MM i wouldnt be suprised to see him here next season.

33 and plagued by injuries, krap for Midden last season... feckin hope he doesn't turn up here.

33 and plagued by injuries, krap for Midden last season... feckin hope he doesn't turn up here.

Dont think he would be a good siging for us. We already have Barrowman, Rooney, Imrie (TB puts him up front :mellow: ) and hopefully Eric will sign a contract for us

Edited by WYNESS101

Guest Mahonio

Surely one of the number of players released by Clyde could be considered like Pat Clarke who was on good goalscoring run of for or this young lad i heard by the name of McLenahan but i don't ken much about him though or they must have decent midfielders who could replace Kerr.

I thought we were hoping to have signed those 2 'mystery' midfielders today??

One of them may be announced tomorrow or athe the beginning of the week, it is starting to look like and the other one may be later as a few problems are arising with that one

Guest Mahonio

if we had money to spend then would Dean Holden be worth a shout because according to Falkirk fans on OneFinFalkirk Forum he has not been offered a new contract?

Thoughts.

I see at his last club he scored 5 goals in 12 appearances. Just imagine the fun of Lionel on the left, Tokers on the right and big Rene down the middle. He's in the managerial staff at Real Valladoid just now but he might come here. He may be 42 but that doesn't matter, he'd be great.

Are you sure? Tokers not replacing Black in Central Midfield? :rolleyes:

I'd have him as a utility player. I don't know what you find so hilarious about that quote anyway. I posted it ages ago, and he's played in the midfield a few times in the last few seasons (Hearts away being the last time).

Following on from the other thread, and with ICT needing a new centre-hald, here's a name to throw in. George Suri from Auckland City. He's a Solomon Islands internationalist and looks pretty hefty.

http://www.aucklandcityfc.com/profiles/george_suri.html

Or on the striker front, 21 year old Fijian striker Roy Krishna. Plays in New Zealand for Waitikere United, but is having a trial with Wellington and was also being looked at by PSV Eindhoven.

Edit - Looking up about this Roy Krishna and they seem to think he's one of the best players in the OFC. Here's a video, he scores the first goal.

Edited by Renegade