Bulvitis away?

Kingsmills

http://sportacentrs.com/futbols/lmt_virsli...bolistu_atradas

English Translation - Nauris Bulvītis, in which its turns very much the Scotland club "Inverness" wants to see, to continue a can quarry not only in this Scotland club, but also in another unit, because interest for him being, it told Sergey Barkovskis, which added also, that clubs wish izīrēt our new defender.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What my LFF friend tells me is, he could have stayed with ICTFC if a small fee had been agreed as Transit season doesn't start till March, nought happened andf now another club in Scotland has expressed interest. A short term loan fee is the norm here should have been all sorted before but Again!!! board hesitates!!! I hate to repeat, but I did say before Narius would come good

Renegade don't rely on Google translate

Edited by latviaman

What my LFF friend tells me is, he could have stayed with ICTFC if a small fee had been agreed as Transit season doesn't start till March, nought happened andf now another club in Scotland has expressed interest. A short term loan fee is the norm here should have been all sorted before but Again!!! board hesitates!!! I hate to repeat, but I did say before Narius would come good

Renegade don't rely on Google translate

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I have to confess to feeling a lot of sympathy for TB right now. The past few games had actually given us a wee bit of hope for the future, but to lose such a key player, who was improving and gaining in confidence with every game, must be like a kick in the teeth for him.

As Hearach said on another thread the last thing TB needs to be doing just now is mucking about with different line-ups and formations.

The board and DoF have a lot to answer for.

I wonder what a daily routine consists of for a Caley Thistle board member because i bet it has nothing to do with even stepping foot inside the Stadium.

I wonder,,,,Ceticsky's screaming out for a CD...

Seriously though, somthing needs to be done or it will be end off for us come the end of the season with those out of contract by then....

What to do what to do,

Bully you are the man, i will keep my Av pic as you untill its a defo no, thank you for your time and very big effort.. good luck where ever you end up..

Ideal opportunity for the board to show that they have the same ambition/belief in the the club that the management appear to have, I would hope the DOF would be jumping on a plane and heading over to sort this out.

Ambition? Belief? Our board? :cry01:

Unreal....starting to be a key player for us, and we throw him before the second half of the season - the real title run in.

Just as we look to have a bit of form, and though unrealistic, the title still within grasp, an we throw him.

Please, for the love of god, do something about this, or the board have alot to answer for. How negative can they be? Either that, or we are up sh** street cash-wise!

That'll be Dundee about to sign on of the best defender in the league then...

No.............I'd be more inclined to put my money on an SPL team who recently experienced his skills.

If Dundee were in our position however I'd bet on Dee4Life acting very quickly to provide the nominal fee.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Even if the Board do feel that promotion is now outwith our grasp it i still their reponsibility to put the best team on the Park and to TRY to provide a great rousing finish that will buck all the fans up and lay the foundation for next season.I

And what if Terry suddenly starts to win with this team ...and win..? Is he going to get the support...OR NOT?

Because if it is "not" then he will be off at the end of the season .Which probably means a very hard time from then on for ICT and no quick come-back from where they finally end up....

Remember when we used to talk about five-year plans? Now, it's not even six-month plans.

Is this because we're in severe money troubles? Who knows, apart from rumours?

It's about time there was some semblance of communication from the Board. The silence is deafening.

Remember when we used to talk about five-year plans? Now, it's not even six-month plans.

Is this because we're in severe money troubles? Who knows, apart from rumours?

It's about time there was some semblance of communication from the Board. The silence is deafening.

I always get a sense of Deja Vu when i read something like that.

Hmmm let me think.... wait....... it's coming. Yep, No, sorry lost it.

You seem to forget how open our board are to fan communication so that can't be it :D

Today, Nauris is flying back to Inverness. It wasn`t easy decision for him, but he really likes ICT :Team, fans and atmosphere.I Still don`t don`t know is something sorted with contract with ICT. Yes, and question wasn`t about another Scottish club...

Today, Nauris is flying back to Inverness. It wasn`t easy decision for him, but he really likes ICT :Team, fans and atmosphere.I Still don`t don`t know is something sorted with contract with ICT. Yes, and question wasn`t about another Scottish club...

Maybe playing on Saturday?

If this is true then that is fantastic news. We should roll out the red carpet.

I'd like to think there will be some truth in this.

Presley has only made 8 posts - all on Nauris and claims on one of these to be his brother.

Whether matters can be resolved in time for Saturday remains to be seen.

I've got my fingers crossed.