FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen

Macduffer

I hope Inverness prevails in this tale of two cities.

If they do, there could be a few Christmas Carols coming from the main stand, led by Our Mutual Friend, captain Richie Foran. If not the main stand will revert to being something of a Bleak House - and also if Little Doran happens to  Oliver Twist his ankle. Will the Old Curiosity Shop be open after the game for the purchase of replica kit which fans still want to buy despite these HardTimes? Meanwhile the identity of the assistant manager remains The Mystery of Edwin Drood.

• Agree 1

I think Fagin Tremarco will take care of the Artful Dodger. The crowd will do its best to wind up Alfred Jingle Robson. We can but hope referee Scrooge Maclean will see the error of his ways and donate a Christmas turkey of a penalty to the poor Inverness Cratchett family and contrary to how that story ends see the poor family also go on and defeat Celtic in memory of Tiny Tim.

I cant wait to see to see the Tremarco/Hayes battle, going to be good.

Also, Foran/Draper v Flood/Robson will be some tussle in the middle of the park. Can't see many goals in this one though.

Calvin Zola is garbage. We are more likely to be facing Vernon Crespo.

Understandable, I think Vernon has more goals than games started this season. That means he is a better player than Zola, there is a worse player than Scott Vernon...Zola should just pack it in now.