FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Legends Team

Tug

Jim Calder, Bobby Mann, SIR Dennis Wyness, Barry Wilson, Charlie Christie, Paul Sheerin, Liam Keogh, Steve PELE (manager)

Will roy have a say for the legend team? or would it be left a surprise for him or more to the point which side will roy himself be playing on? lol

Goalies - Jim Calder and Mark Brown

Defenders - Darren Dods, Bobby Mann, Stuart McCaffrey, Richard Hastings,

Midfielders - Barry Robson, Ian Black, Charlie Christie, Paul Sheerin, Barry Wilson,

Strikers - David Bingham, Stevie Hislop, Paul Ritchie, Dennis Wyness,

Manager - Steve Paterson

Would be delighted if any of those players were able to turn up for the game.

Don't forget Daisy!!!!

Munro, Tokely, Golly, Duncan and McBain would all qualify for the Legends from the current squad.

Would be a real test for our current forwards if they were to come up against a back line of Dods, Mann, Munro & Tokely.....a back row that wouldn't look out of place in a Rugby Match :lol:

Davide Xausa, purely becuase he was one of my first favourite players. :thumbup:

But seriously it would be nice to see the likes Mann, Wilson, Wyness, Keogh etc.

I always enjoy testimonials.

Don't forget Daisy!!!!

Munro, Tokely, Golly, Duncan and McBain would all qualify for the Legends from the current squad.

Would be a real test for our current forwards if they were to come up against a back line of Dods, Mann, Munro & Tokely.....a back row that wouldn't look out of place in a Rugby Match :lol:

I was waiting for someone to say this :lol:

Edited by MissICT

Guest Mahonio

Who gave me a red dot and for what reason :annoyed: :annoyed:?

If it was for a spelling mistake then that is bloody ridiculous, thats all i can think of but it does annoy me that i get a red dot for having an opinion of who should be in the Legends team :annoyed:!

Vetle Anderson :tongueincheek:

Les Frdge :tongueincheek:

Most of the folk mentioned in other posts, with Pele and Robbo as joint managers? Wouldn't get Xausa though... from what I remember, he was very unpopular in the dressing room.

Xausa was a top player for us i thought. He also done well with Livi before rapidly going down hill and dissapearing off the face of the planet.

Xausa was capable, unfortunately we only ever got to see what he was capable of when the ball was played inch perfect to his feet as he wasn't fond of chasing anything down or putting in a wee bit of additional effort from time to time.

He wouldn't rank as a "legend" on my list.

Who gave me a red dot and for what reason :annoyed: :annoyed:?

If it was for a spelling mistake then that is bloody ridiculous, thats all i can think of but it does annoy me that i get a red dot for having an opinion of who should be in the Legends team :annoyed:!

Well... have a red dot for complaining about a red dot!

Dont let it get to ya, they dont stick on yer forehead!

I would like to see Paul Cherry again, keeps himsel fit i hear!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

I see Graham Bayne has said that he'd like to make an appearance for a few mins, despite being badly injured. Good on him! No one could ever question his commitment whilst an ICT player, so it's good to see this continue a few years later

I would expect to see Paul Ritchie, Liam Keogh (if he's no offshore) and Charlie Christie lining up. Wouldn't be surprised if Mark Brown done a stint between the sticks and maybe even a flash of brilliance from John Rankin. Blackies out with a broken wrist I believe. And, of course, no team would be right without Barry Wilson.

Although Bingham could be another can we really call him a legend. One season with us then of to the big money at Gretna albeit he did score 13 goals in that season.

He's an Edinburgh lad so moving to Gretna was closer for him - 90 miles compared to 156. And the money was better. Can't blame him for moving. A lot of time for Bingham.

He's actually from Dunfermline which is 26 miles closer to Gretna than Inverness. I also have a lot of time for him. He was with us when it counted and scored some vital goals but he still left an SPL team for the bright lights and excitement of the third division. His only reason was money.

He's an Edinburgh lad so moving to Gretna was closer for him - 90 miles compared to 156. And the money was better. Can't blame him for moving. A lot of time for Bingham.

He's actually from Dunfermline which is 26 miles closer to Gretna than Inverness. I also have a lot of time for him. He was with us when it counted and scored some vital goals but he still left an SPL team for the bright lights and excitement of the third division. His only reason was money.

Yeah, Alex, but you can bet he wouldn't have had to stay there; most of the squad would have had a local training session and that most of his matches would have been in the central belt. It was a shame to see him go, as he could have done a lot for us, but they have their careers to think of.