Team for Hearts

WYNESS101

Brill

G.Shinnie Meekings Warren Raven

Foran Draper

Ross Vincent Doran

McKay

Same team as the last few games

Hearts will be missing McHattie and Wilson as they were both sent off on saturday against Aberdeen

We definitely have a team with more experience than the youthful Hearts side. Our starting 11 has an average age of 25, which is also relatively young but Hearts really are full of mostly 'youngsters'. Not sure what their exact starting line-up will be but the average age will be around 21. Their Aussie player, Dylan McGowan has just turned 22 and is their 3rd oldest available player!

With Hearts suspensions, missing two of their better players in Wilson and Hamill (if he is suspended), possible injuries, a small squad and looking like playing 120 mins tonight we are getting them at a very good time. Go right at them from the start!

I just hope it doesn't make us over confident.

lets be fair to danny wilson. he didnt get sent off in vein. he just spoke the truth.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-skipper-danny-wilson-hit-2227662

anyhow after only taking a point from parkhead id make at least 7 or 8 changes for the game this week.

imo, doran, foran, and bill have to be the first to go, closely followed by draper.

With Hearts suspensions, missing two of their better players in Wilson and Hamill (if he is suspended), possible injuries, a small squad and looking like playing 120 mins tonight we are getting them at a very good time. Go right at them from the start!

Now when have I feckin heard that before ?!!

Brill

Raven, Meekings, Warren, Shinnie

Draper, Foran

Doran, Vincent, Ross

Mckay

subs; Esson, Devine, Tremarco, Watkins, Williams, Polworth, Agdestein

Is Allen still injured and is Tremarco still banned?

It'd be good if the Hearts v Raith game tonight goes into extra time as well IMO.

I believe he got a two game ban and has missed two games, not so sure about allen though.

Might get shot down, but I think Raven is going to get caught out one of these days, he's had a couple of howlers recently so far, but its not cost us- so far.

Should Cooper be given a chance? I know Raven is pretty good going forward but in defence he seems to have a poor touch.

It was indeed a bounce game, finished 0-3 to ICT with Polworth (Pen) Allen and Ferguson with the goals.

Lucky enough to have a full match report here: http://www.buckiethistle.com/scottish-football/1916/match-report--highlights---buckie-thistle-0-3-inverness-ct-xi.html

and also even have some decent highlights as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT1R_icdya4

nice work buckiethistle.com

• Agree 1

I just hope it doesn't make us over confident.

As the week has progressed, I'm beginning to share the same view as Kingsmills. There's a danger here that we turn up expecting to win. We've done this is past - mostly notably against Ross County in the 09/10 season.

Might get shot down, but I think Raven is going to get caught out one of these days, he's had a couple of howlers recently so far, but its not cost us- so far.Should Cooper be given a chance? I know Raven is pretty good going forward but in defence he seems to have a poor touch.

I'd keep the same starting XI as the Celtic match. I'd like to see Polworth get on though, if things are going well.