FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bulvitis away?

Kingsmills

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not great news eh.. that means a bit of juggling at the back just when the defence was looking settled and prepared for a good run.

Rossco will no doubt be put into the middle of defence and proc to stay RB, not ideal but maybe the club are going to spend some dosh and surprise us all... :lol:

Dame it Scotty i got a wee lift when i saw you'd posted on this thread, i thought i was going to be good news haha..

anyway fingers crossed they get it sorted but we all know as Scotty just agreed, we are skint.

Eather way Bully your the man!!! thank you for your time here if this is your last. and good luck big yin..

if your staying, HAPPYDAYS and keep up the good work, and keep doing what your doing... Scoring and getting better.

Bulvitus apparently speaking to team in Turkish league.

They say no news is good news. Not with our club. Why o Why can they not keep the fans informed? Look at other club websites and they are usually up to date. I hate to say it but if these guys (D of F. Board Members) don't get the finger

out we are going down the swanney fast. :001:

Guest Mahonio

I imagine that Butch knew this was going to happen so he will have been looking at other defencive options in the transfer window, hence, Mitchell coming on trial half a week ago but times running out in the window but in Butch i trust even though, personally, i wouldn't mind Tokely at CB even though most of you don't (i am waiting....for criticism :001: :D )

They say no news is good news. Not with our club. Why o Why can they not keep the fans informed? Look at other club websites and they are usually up to date. I hate to say it but if these guys (D of F. Board Members) don't get the finger

out we are going down the swanney fast. :001:

We seem to be more interested in the Rod Stewart concert!!!

I don't think Butchers ability or drive to find a replacement is in question. However, if Bully has departed then it's likely to have been based on financial reasons and unless Butcher knows guys willing to come and play for free then there's really not much he can do about the situation.

I wonder if our managment teams wage bill was cut a wee bit, we'd be able to afford the odd quid here and there.... humm,

On topic, I am honestly gutted he had to go, Always been a fan of the lad for what he did for us(Goals and growing), and his improvment here was great to watch..

Best of luck Bully!!

Edited by Georgeios

He's definitely gone back home (yesterday) according the Courier. His loan deal has now expired and it seems his club Tranzits Ventspils were expecting a fee from ICT to be paid to them as part of the deal.

Negotiations are apparently still ongoing and TB is hoping a deal might be done later this week, which will allow him to return here.

Edited by Johnboy

I understand that, normally, within Europe loan deals are settled by agreement on who funds all or part of a players wages or by gaurantees on player appearances.

What I seem to be reading between the lines here is that T Ventspils are asking for his wages to be paid by us + a fee paid to them. That may be an old eastern way of doing things but, personally, I dont think we should be entering into negotiations where we pay fee's to any club to loan a player. To do so would be to set a precedent that goes against the spirit of loan deals. Deals that are usually agreed to for the benifit of the player concerned. What I mean by that is that if a club has a player coming back from a bad spell or a youngster who needs games to enhance their performance, but that club can't afford to fit them in at present, then loan them out for the long term benifit of the player and the club and negotiate with the borrowing team agreements on wages and playing time. That to me is the spirit of loan deals and should not be seen as a way for a club to make financial gain out of an out of favour player.

The only other loan deals should be the short term emergencies where one club helps out another.

He's definitely gone back home (yesterday) according the Courier. His loan deal has now expired and it seems his club Tranzits Ventspils were expecting a fee from ICT to be paid to them as part of the deal.

Negotiations are apparently still ongoing and TB is hoping a deal might be done later this week, which will allow him to return here.

I hope he comes back, he has been a great player for us,hes far better now than when he first arrived, why not buy him this man will have a good sell on value in a years time when hes noticed a bit more by the scouts, there will be cash coming in from the Killy game and the title race is not over yet.

What I seem to be reading between the lines here is that T Ventspils are asking for his wages to be paid by us + a fee paid to them. That may be an old eastern way of doing things but, personally, I dont think we should be entering into negotiations where we pay fee's to any club to loan a player.

The one part of your equation that you seem to have overlooked is that their league season starts again in March.

The current deal - which is similar to the Landon Donovan or David Beckham deals at Everton and Milan respectively - sees the player with us whilst his normal team are not playing and sees his contract (with us) end during one of the European transfer windows so he can return to his club.

If we were to keep Nauris (like Milan did with Beckham last year) he would not be eligible to play for them until after the end of our season and they would have to sign another player to replace him or to have as cover. In that scenario, it seems reasonable for them to ask for a fee.

The question we should be asking is about how much the fee they asked for was? (because it has already been described as small by TB) and if the manager wants to keep him (which he seems to)why we dont seem to be able to raise it? ... that is more worrying.

FFS this is ridiculous. If the board can't find enough money to keep Bully then we might as well give up any hope of winning the league. The team are starting to look pretty decent and now we will have to start mucking about with different formations again. I am seriously p*ssed off!